- To validate your request online we ask for the full payment when making your reservation.
- In case of request and according to availabilities, we can modify your initial reservation in a minimum time of 48h.
- The reservation is automatically canceled in case of bad wind, bad weather, low visibility or prohibition of exit by the authorities (automatic cancellation).
- Searide has the right to postpone or cancel a reservation in case of bad weather, mechanical problem or according to the authorities of Dubai. The reservation may be refunded or deferred without compensation.
Customers must go to Searide with their original passport or a valid identity card, where they can not be allowed to rent equipment.
What to bring and our tips :
- (An original passport or a valid identity card for each guest: we repeat but it is essential!)
- Print the location map and direction for the taxi driver: not everyone knows this new port
- Comfortable clothes to wear
- A swimsuit / swimsuit for activities
- Replacement clothing
- A towel
- From the total screen
- GoPro cameras are welcome – but under your own responsibility
What we do not recommend you to bring :
- An expensive camera : there is no place on the JetSki to keep it
- Smartphones : some social networking fans tend not to be among us or to slow down the group in search of the ultimate cliché … It’s frustrating for other guests and slows down the whole Tour. At Searide, we take pictures on each Tour and for free, via our Facebook page, you can find them the next day
- Sunglasses may fall during activity; if necessary, avoid taking your favorite …
- Hats are welcome, but they can fly quickly
On the Spot
- You must arrive 20 minutes before he scheduled time
- If you are not at SeaRide Dubai 15 minutes before the appointed time, without informing us, the reservation will be canceled and the down payment will be refunded